Spring is just around the corner… and with that, comes a plethora of fun-filled family-friendly activities! Now is the perfect time to start brainstorming ideas of events/activities you would like to attend this upcoming Spring and Summer – for kids of all ages. Your feedback is highly encouraged, as this will help us to better tailor the scheduled events around what you, the Mom, are interested in doing with your child(ren). Please utilize the “Contact” tab to post any events that you know of that have already been scheduled (by organizations and such), that you would like other Moms to know about. We will be sure to add those events to the page, as soon as possible!
Thanks for your patience, and your feedback!
Apologies everyone, but the Science Center Event scheduled for today was cancelled, due to low RSVPs and the weather. I would really like to get all of the mothers and children together very soon to network. If you have any locations that you would like to visit for a meet-up, or know of any events that would be great for Moms/kids, then please let me know!
In the meantime, enjoy your Thanksgiving Holiday!
Looking for a place to take your munchkin(s) for a fun & safe Trick-or-Treating experience on Oct 31st? Well look no further! Below are a few places in the area that are all prepped and ready to welcome your little princess, goblin, ghost, comic book character, etc. for a night of Halloween fun!! Don’t forget their trick-or-treat bags!
- Westfield Family Spooktacular – Located at the Westfield Culver City Mall, 6000 Sepulveda Blvd. from 4pm to 7pm. Trick-or-Treat from store to store, all inside the Culver City Mall. Be sure to stop by the Halloween Photo Booth, which will be up and running from 3pm-7pm.
- Candy Crawl – Located at Culver Village on Sepulveda Blvd (from Culver to Franklin) from 4pm to 6pm. There will be Trick-or-Treating, prizes, pictures, and activities for the whole family.
- FIDM Halloween Party for Kids – Located at the FIDM Campus, 919 S. Grand Ave, Los Angeles from 5pm to 8pm. Marionette shows, Bouncy houses, Crafts & face painting, Video game truck, “Trick-or-treat” doors, food, and meet Lindsey Harding of the LA Sparks. Costumes required for children. $5 admission | children under 2 Free
San Fernando Valley
- Sherman Oaks Galleria – Located at 15301 Ventura Blvd from 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Take a trip to the Galleria for an evening full of fun for the whole family! Complete with Trick-or-Treat stations, Pumpkin decorating, and even a Costume Contest!
- Halloween Bash with Radio Disney – Located at the Northridge Fashion Center, 9301 Tampa Ave (Lower Level – Center Court) from 2pm to 4pm. Take part in a costume party at the Northridge Mall complete with music, games, contests, & pumpkin decorating.
- Montana Ave Halloween Hop – Located on Montana Avenue (from 6th Street to 17th Street) from 3pm to 6pm. Additional Halloween Activities will also be taking place in a few of the shops on Montana Ave., so be sure to check them out on your trick-or-treat route!
- Santa Monica Library – Take your little one (infant through teens) to any Santa Monica Library location for all day trick-or-treating fun!
- 22nd Annual PAL-oween – Located at Barker Hanger, 3021 Airport Avenue from 5pm to 9pm. The Westside Premiere Halloween Carnival Event for families on Halloween night! Featuring, in fantasy-come-true surroundings, costume contests, trick-or-treat lane, haunted house, tot area, and game booths.
- Hawthorne’s Spooktacular Halloween Carnival – Located at the Hawthorne Memorial Center, 3901 W. El Segundo Blvd. on October 30th from 5pm to 8pm. The Cost is $0.50 for children under 12 / $1.00 for everyone 12+.
- South Bay Pavillion’s “Mall-O-Ween” – Located at the South Bay Pavillion, 20700 Avalon Blvd., Carson from 6pm to 8pm. Free Face Painting & Balloonist, Trick-or-Treating, Costume Contest, Pumpkin Carving Contest, and a Free Puppet Show (6:30pm-7pm).
- City of Torrance Halloween Carnival – Located at Wilson Park
2200 Crenshaw Blvd., Torrance from 4pm to 8pm. There will be carnival games, crafts, face painting, a photo area, music, etc. Plus a costume parade at 6:30 p.m. Unlimited use wristbands are $9.00 per child and are required to participate in carnival activities.